All-in-1 is a combination of Nutrition, Fitness and Health Genetics. This package will help you understand – What food should you eat, what exercises will help you perform better, what diseases you can have and how can you use your food and exercises to prevent these diseases.
Making lifestyle choice isn’t as simple as “If I eat carbs, I will gain weight”. It is about knowing what should one eat to LOOK RIGHT and to FEEL RIGHT. You will know what food suits you and what doesn’t, from a macro and micronutrient perspective. Your genes will help you answer questions like
- Should I drink milk?
- How much coffee is good for me?
- Will I lose weight if I eat carb in moderation?
- How much protein is good for me?
- I eat less but I gain a lot, is it due to salt sensitivity?
- Is my body absorbing the vitamins I eat?
- What exercise will help me achieve my fitness goals faster?
- Will I lose weight with exercise?
- Should I join a gym or do Yoga or do Zumba?
- Will my insulin activity or cholesterol level move to favorable by exercises?
- What is my body capacity for high-endurance training?
- Will I have diabetes?
- I don’t eat a lot. But, I gain weight very easily. Why?
- Should I start eating a heart-healthy diet plan?
The Health Genetics package covers – Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease and Cardio-vascular disease.